Due to some inquiries we thought we would help our customers with an update on Returns and Order Cancellations. We have just recently uploaded for our customer's convenience the RTP Apparel RMA form (which can be downloaded HERE).
Below is our TERMS and CONDITIONS for RETURNS AND CANCELLED ORDERS for your convenience to review.
RETURNS AND CANCELLED ORDERS
It is your responsibility to check immediately for discrepancies or defects in an order before any alterations or embellishments are made. If you have a problem or discrepancy with an order, contact our Customer Service at (877) 299-2914 within 5 days after date of shipment. Returns must be authorized by RTP in advance and MUST USE THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM which needs to be completely filled out and returned to us via email. Download it HERE.
- RTP will absolutely not accept returns of printed, washed or decorated merchandise. You are responsible for inspecting the garments before performing any printing.
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc., must be made within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- All returned or refused shipments are subject to a 20% or $25 (whichever is greater) restocking charge in addition to both outbound freight charges, return freight charges and any COD charges.
- No returns will be accepted by our warehouse without a valid return authorization number.
- Defective merchandise must be returned to us with a piece of tape indicating the location of the flaw.
- Merchandise over 30 days old and discontinued styles cannot be returned.
- Please include a copy of the invoice to insure proper credit in a timely manner.